Please see your advisor or department chair with questions or concerns before completing any form.
- Change of Major Form*: Students in good academic standing, newly matriculated and first-term students without a GPA who wish to transfer into Journalism and Professional Writing from another program within the College, or to add JPW as a second major, are invited to submit an application and Change of Major form by the deadlines stated on the academic calendar. If JPW does not have capacity for all applicants, the applications will be considered competitively.
- Add/Remove Minor Form*: Students must submit this form at least one semester before graduation
- Independent Study Enrollment Form*
- JPW Internship Proposal form
- Internship Form*: (a copy of the internship proposal form must accompany this form)
- JPW Employer Internship Eval form
- JPW Student Intern Evaluation form
*If link does not work, you can find up-to-date forms on the Records and Registration’s website: http://recreg.tcnj.edu/forms/