The College of New Jersey Logo

Apply     Visit     Give     |     Alumni     Parents     Offices     TCNJ Today     Three Bar Menu


Please see your advisor or department chair with questions or concerns before completing any form.

  • Change of Major Form*: Students in good academic standing, newly matriculated and first-term students without a GPA who wish to transfer into Journalism and Professional Writing from another program within the College, or to add JPW as a second major, are invited to submit a Change of Major form by the deadlines stated on the academic calendar. If JPW does not have capacity for all applicants, the applications will be considered competitively.
  • Add/Remove Minor Form*: Students must submit this form at least one semester before graduation
  • Independent Study Enrollment Form*




*If link does not work, you can find up-to-date forms on the Records and Registration’s website: